This is for all the cheese cake lovers who can cook this cake in no time at home and satisfy their craving!
- 1 1/4 c (105g) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar can also use granulated
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 16 ounces plain full-fat cream cheese (two 8-ounce packages; 455g)
- 3/4 cup (150g) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon (20g) fresh juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups (357g, 12 ounces) heavy whipping cream
Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a small bowl. Make sure to get every crumb coated with butter.
Pour into a 7-inch springform pan. Spread into an even layer, then compress firmly with a measuring cup making sure to press up the sides of the pan. Set aside.
Combine the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Mix at medium speed until soft and smooth. Scrape the bowl as needed.
Switch to the whisk attachment and pour in the cream. Mix at low speed to combine, then increase to high and whip until the mixture can hold stiff peaks, 3 to 5 minutes.
Pour into the prepared crust.
Refrigerate until the filling is firm and cold, about 6 hours or overnight.