- 4 slice cheese I used Cheddar Cheese
- 12 Tomato slice
- 4 egg
- 1 onion chopped finely
- 2 green chilli chopped finely
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chilli
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Mix all the ingredients for omelet in a bowl other than oil.
- Grease a non stick pan or cast iron pan , pour egg mix over it and cook till set and light brown from one side, flip over and cook till light brown from other side as well.
- Remove it to a plate and make 4 omelette .
- Now take your bread slice. apply thin layer of butter on both sides, make a layer of sliced tomatoes on 4 breads, follow it up with cheese slices one on each bread. Finally top with Omelette and your choice of greens, I used rocket leaves you can use lettuce or baby spinach too.
- Top with another bread slice and press lightly when trimming the sides of bread.