- Paneer – 200 gms
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Butter 2 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Onion 1 chopped
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Tandoori masala – 2 tsp
- Tomato sauce – 1 tsp
- Boiled mashed potatoes
- Corn flour 1 tsp
- Coriander or mint leaves
- Heat butter in a pan, add jeera and saute it.
- Now add garlic, green chillies and saute it for a minute. Add onions, carrot, capisum and saute it.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, tandoori masala and cook it.
- Add boiled potatoes, tomato sauce and mix it well. Add coriander and mint leaves. Turn off the flame.
- Take paneer sheet and cut them into thin sheets, add the filling of one sheet and put the another paneer slices on it, dip in the cornflour mixture and then coat with bread crumbs.
- Shallow fry the paneer cut into half. Serve with mint chutney.