Are you confused about dinner tonight? Here is the solution of your compulsion. Try this out and enjoy the winters with fish, spice and taste!
- 1/2 kg fish fillets, cut into 1 1/2″ cubes
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 cup grated onions
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 Tbsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1-1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup hung yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- Green chillies, chopped fine
- 1/2 tsp biryani masala
- 1/3 cup browned onions
For the rice:
- 2 cup rice, cleaned and washed
- 2 tsp oil
- 4 cloves
- 4 peppercorns
- 1/4 cinnamon
- 4 green cardamoms
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup warm milk, saffron or color mixed
How to Make Fish Biryani
- Heat the oil in a dish.
- Put in the onions, cumin and ginger-garlic pastes.
- Cook uncovered at high heat for 4 minutes.
- Then add garam masala, coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and yogurt.
- Cook the above preparation covered at 70% for 8-10 minutes, stir once.
- Mix in the fish and cook uncovered at high heat for 4 minutes.
- Stand for 1 minute following in the browned onions, coriander, green chillies and biryani masala.
1. Make a mixture of oil, cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon and cardamoms.
2. Cook covered at high heat for 2 minutes then add rice, water and salt.
3. Mix well and cook at high heat for 8 minutes and then at 70% for 8 minutes.
1. Put the fish layer at the bottom of the dish and cover with the rice.
2. Sprinkle it with the rice milk mixture.
3. Give it a final cook at 70% for 5 minutes.
4. Mix well to serve hot!