Having crave of brownies today? Wanna eat something healthy? Try this amazing recipe and fulfill your crave now!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup spelt or white flour (For gluten-free, try the famous Black Bean Brownies)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp soft tofu
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 6 tbsp melted coconut or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- optional: chocolate chips!
Combine dry ingredients, and mix very well. In a blender, combine wet ingredients and blend until smooth.
Pour wet over dry and stir, then pour into an 8-inch square pan, greased well or lined with parchment.
Cook for 15-18 minutes at 325 F.
Cook the batter for only 8-9 minutes.
Then put the pan of still-under cooked brownies in the fridge to cool and firm up considerably overnight.