Try this amazingly healthy and delicious filed pea pasta at home and treat your loved ones with fresh veggies that make a seriously delicious summer side.
- 4 cups fresh or frozen field peas, cooked, drained, and cooled
- 8 ounces mini farfalle pasta, cooked, rinsed with cold water, and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped orange bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken (optional)
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
How to Make It
Make the Salad: Toss together field peas, pasta, bell peppers, parsley, basil, dill, mint, and, if desired, chicken.
Make the Dressing: Whisk together white wine vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in olive oil until incorporated. Pour dressing over the salad, and gently toss until coated.