Those who are pizza lovers and get cravings for pizza any time so here is what you can do. Make pita pizza at your home and satisfy your crave in five minutes. You can make these pizzas in toasters as well. They bake to perfection in just a couple minutes, and the crust is always super crispy.
- 4 pockless pita flatbreads
- ¾ cup of marinara sauce
- 12 slices of provolone cheese (mozzarella or other cheese would work well too!)
- Pepperoni, sausage, veggies or other toppings of your choice
- Place the pitas one at a time directly on the rack of a toaster oven. Toast for 3-4 minutes, or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Alternately- bake at 450F on a cookie sheet for about 10 minutes, or until golden, broiling for a minute or two to get the topping extra crisp if desired.