- Chicken boneless 250 gm
- Flour 4 tbsp
- Mustard powder 1 tp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Onion powder or chiciken spice powder 1 tbsp
- Egg 2
- Bread slice 8
- In a bowl put chicken, mustard powder, black pepper, salt and onion powder mix all.
- In flour add mustard powder, black pepper, salt, sugar, onion or chicken spice powder mix it.
- Grind bread slice to make crumbs.
- Take chicken roll in to flour then dip in egg then roll into bread crumbs.
- Fry till golden, cut into small pieces
- Serve with ketchup and french dip.