- Pre boiled and drained pasta 1 pound
- 6tbsp butter
- ½ tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 5 tbsp flour
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp salt
- Dash of white pepper
- 2 boneless chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- In a saucepan melt butter, then add thyme and garlic whisk for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add flour, stir.
- Add milk and bring to slow boil while stirring until thickened.
- Add parmesan cheese, stir to melt.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chicken to heated oil.
- Add garlic, onion powder and cumin.
- Sauté until chicken is cooked.
- Once chicken is cooked drain excess oil and add to finished sauce.
Add pasta to chicken and sauce, garnish with fresh parsley. Serve immediately