Frozen beverages are perfect in the iftari time as you look for something cool and refreshing. This drink’s frosty taste will make you forget your thirst.
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 snack-size cups (3-1/2 ounces each) vanilla pudding, frozen
- 1/3 cup refrigerated Almond Joy nondairy creamer
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Place baking chips and coconut in a blender; cover and process until chopped. Add remaining ingredients; cover and process until blended. Serve immediately.Yield: 3 servings.