Who doesn’t love chocolates? And that too dipped with Oreos. Here we have got you the recipe of these mouth watering chocolate dipped oreos.
1 pound (500 g) chocolate
2 teaspoons (10 g) unsalted butter, melted
- Approximately 24 Oreo Cookies
How To Make:
- Chop the chocolate. Chocolate melts more easily if it’s cut into pieces rather than in a solid block. Use a sharp knife to roughly chop the chocolate of your choice into pieces. Place the chopped chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Stirring the chocolate after each 30-second period in the microwave is important.
- Add the melted butter to the chocolate. Once the chocolate is completely melted, add 2 teaspoons (10 g) of unsalted butter that’s been melted to it. Stir the mixture well until the butter is fully incorporated and the chocolate has a smooth, even consistency.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. When you dip the cookies in the chocolate, you’ll need some place to put them where they won’t make too much of a mess. Take a large cookie or baking sheet, and line it with a piece of parchment paper to keep the Oreos from sticking to it.
- Dip the cookies into the chocolate with two forks. Place the bowl of melted chocolate on your work surface beside approximately 24 Oreos. The easiest way to dip the cookies into the chocolate without getting your hands dirty is to sandwich one between two forks and carefully lower it into the melted chocolate until it is fully coated. Set the dipped cookies on the lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate the cookies. Once you’ve dipped all of the Oreos, place the baking sheet in the refrigerator. Allow the cookies to chill for approximately an hour so the chocolate can set up. Serve the cookies or package them to hand out as gifts.