Here is a mouth watering dish for all the chicken lovers that you can serve in dinner.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed (7 ounces each)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Additional paprika, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients; rub over chicken. Place in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, and wine; stir in mushrooms. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until meat is tender. In a small bowl, mix water and cornstarch until smooth; stir into chicken mixture. Return to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened. If desired, sprinkle with additional paprika.