- Chicken wings1 1/2 kg with skin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shangrila hot chili sauce1/3C
- Crushed red chilies 2 tsp
- Shangrila vinegar 1/4C
- Shangrila Worcestershire sauce 1/4C
- Garlic powder 11/2 tsp
- Baking powder 2tsp
Mix all the above mentioned ingredients and pour over chicken wings leave for few hours. Remove from marination for coating.
- Plain flour for coating 1/2
- Rice flour for coating 1C
- Crushed red chilies 2tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
Remove chicken from the marination.
Mix plain flour, rice flour, salt, crushed red chilies, and crushed black peppers. Coat chicken into it. Again arrange the wings on a tray. Cover and place it into the fridge till the coating creates a skin on it this will take 24hours.
Deep fry (low to medium flame) till golden in color. Serve hot with fries and Shangrila Garlic Chilli Sauce.